Sound Limit is a MPEG Audio Layer 1, 2 & 3 Encoder / Decoder which can also encode directly from CD.
- Easily compress a file, with the Sound Limit Wizard.
- Supports encoding of Audio tracks, directly from CD-Audio.
- Supports input .WAV files, 22KHz, 44KHz, Mono, Stereo, 16bit.
- Supports output compressions from 32Kbs to 320Kbs, Layer 1, 2 & Layer 3.
- High-Speed encoding while maintaining the Highest Quality possible of the original sound.
- Multiple files support (batch encoding / decoding), it can encode / decode an entire or multiple directories .
- $30 by e-mail
- $40 on 3.5" floppy
- $50 on CD-ROM
- Windows 95/98/NT 4.x
- CD-ROM which is capable of extracting digital audio (for encoding directly from CD)