NoiseTrekker is a Windows tracker with MIDI, internal synth, 2 TB303s and DSP support. It features a classic amiga-style interface.
NoiseTrekker was originally called "Tracker With No Name" until November '99.
- Stereo/mono 8- and 16-bit samples
- 32-bit internal processing
- Two virtual Roland TB303s (303 Patterns are 'triggerable' from the tracker)
- Delay/Echo send for each track (PingPong or Normal delay)
- 21 Filter Types including Lowpass, Hipass, Degraders, Delta, CompDistorsion and more.
- Easy to use hard disk recorder
- Samples are played at the specified volume (no autogain) allowing you to adjust the volume of each sample (0% to 200%)
- CSynth DSP Engine v1.1 analogc vintage 32-bit synthesizer
- Cubic spline 4-point resampling
- Distorsion effects (Threshold/Clamp/Overdrive)
- Stereo Delay Effects (Delay Synchronizable with the BPM song).
- Reverb Fx (Hall, Room, Short, Box).
- Flanger/Chorus with stereo dephase (Flanger 3d) control.
- 10 Octaves
- MIDI in/out support
- Windows 95/98/2000
- Pentium (Pentium II 300 MHz recommended)
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- DirectX compatible video and sound card
- Microsoft DirectX 6.1 or higher